27.4.06

April 27, 2006

Wednesday morning, as I was lying in bed, I thought groggily..."Why am I smelling garlic? What is that smell?"
Wednesday evening when I came home I went into my room and thought, "What is that smell!??!" Then the thought flies across my mind, "What if a mouse died in my room?"
After carefully following my nose and pulling out my bed from the wall, I discovered a tail hanging out of the baseboard heater.
After removing the knob and the face plate off the thermostat, I was able to extract the little rodent.
My guess is he got electrocuted. I fluctuated from beng quite grossed out and very proud of myself for finiding, extracting and disposing of the little fellow.

Tonight my roommates and I sat around and dscussed 1 John chapter 1. It was very stimulating and encouraging to be together and look at a whole passage of Scripture together. We wanted to keep going and decided to look at chapter 2 on Saturday instead of waiting for next Thursday.

No comments: