23.4.06

April 23, 2006



Saturday I went to Nashville, TN to the level 9 eastern nationals gymnastics competition.
These are some fuzzy pictures of our athlete who competed. She did very well; had one of her best meets of the season!

This whole week the gym was closed so I had time to get organized. I ended up mostly sleeping and relaxing, which was also needed.

I saw a performance by the Western Carolina Community Choir and Brahms Ein deutsches Requim, Opus 45 performed by the Asheville Symphony Orchestra and Symphony Chorus. I felt very cultured. The Requim was all in German, but there was a translation in the program.
Going to both of those performances reminded me how much I love to do this; to go to recitals and symphonies and musicals and dramas. I really love the performing arts!

No comments: